Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The MEN Who Did Their Duty...

  Please watch this short video (less than 4 minutes) and see and hear about the MEN that sacrificed and fought for us, that we may be free...

(2303) Maj. Dick Winters on Adjusting to Civilian Life after WWII (Band of Brothers) - YouTube.

As for me, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about what I experienced in Vietnam.  And I remember and pray for my fellow Air Force Security Police brothers who died in the Vietnam War -- all 111 of them!

I also remember when my folks picked me up at Newark (NJ) airport terminal, after I arrived back from Southeast Asia on December 17, 1968, we got in the car for the drive back to our home in northwest NJ, I didn't say a single word for the entire trip (about 40 miles)... 

Obviously, my parents knew that I was a changed man...

How can any rational person (soldier) that has been in a war be the same as before he entered a war zone, especially those who have seen and experienced combat or have come so close to it as to make one sweat with fear?

Please, always remember our veterans because they did their duty... 

As we are directed to hate sin, but love the sinner, so too, hate wars, but not those who serve in those wars, whether a war is "popular" or not...

Pray for strength and honor!

Viva Christo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla 





  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Remember Archbishop Sheen's Prediction Of The Establishment Of A Parallel "Catholic Church" Devoid Of Divine Faith?

  For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, it behooves those believers to recognize the diabolical disorientation and condemn, in no...