Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tom Schimp, A Good Catholic And My Friend, R.I.P....

  Early yesterday morning (the 28th), my friend -- and artist! -- Tom Schimp passed away.  

He received the Holy Viaticum as well as the Apostolic Blessing!  

What a holy way to die!  May we all be so fortunate!

He now joins his wife, Vickie, who passed away several years ago...

Tom was a talented artist in his own right, in fact, he made this painting for me knowing that I was a Vietnam veteran...

(To see a larger image, click on the photo.)






(The Unknown Soldier While He Yet Lives, Vietnam 1967-68.)

Mr. Tom suffered much toward the end of his life on earth but wearing the Brown Scapular and having received our Lord the night before his death, I think we can be confident that he will enter the Heavenly Beatitude in short order!

R.I.P., Tom...

Please pray for Tom... And for strength and honor!

Viva Christo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The “Climate Crisis”!!!!!

  Does this sound familiar?? It should.  The "Covid" "pandemic" was the testing ground, now the "bird flu"... ...