Thursday, December 1, 2022

I Fought For You...

  I really did!  I also helped to keep the South Vietnamese people free from Communist domination for over 10 years, that is, before we (veterans) were betrayed by our own government, very similar to treason we are all experiencing today -- from that very same government!

For the love of God, don't forget us!

There are fewer and fewer Vietnam veterans still alive as each day, week, month and year passes by... 

As my Missouri license plate reads: NVRFRG (never forget!).

(1581) I Fought For You - YouTube.

Pray for strength and honor!  (We need that strength now more than ever!)

Viva Christo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

The Continuing Corroboration Of The Evil Secular Forces With Apostate Rome Regarding "Climate Change" And The De-Populaton Of The Earth!

 On May 14th, I wrote:  This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The...