Sunday, August 15, 2021

"Your Papers, Please"!!

 Remember the political thriller movie: The Hunt For Red October?

There was a scene where the wounded executive officer asks his commander; (I'm paraphrasing here...) "can I travel from one state (in the U.S.) to another; do I have to show "papers"?   The commander replies, "no, in the U.S. you don't have to show "papers" to travel where you want..."

That was a great movie depicting the longing for freedom, even among those Communist elites who realized that their, anti-freedom, anti-Christ ideology was dooming the human spirit to destruction and that there was a better way to live their lives by defecting -- to America!

That movie came out around 1990... 

Let's look at what is happening here, in our beloved Republic: the illegitimate miscreant holding the White House hostage, is proposing "papers" for American citizens for interstate travel!  

I will repeat that sentence: the illegitimate miscreant... is proposing "papers" for American citizens for interstate travel!  

Let me ask a simple question: is this America, or Amerika?  Are we a free people, or are we a Marxist-controlled, enslaved population?   

I'm a veteran of two branches of the military and a Vietnam veteran... I will not submit to showing "papers" to anyone; ever!  I will fight for my freedoms and for that of my family.  If anyone thinks that I will not fight, they are making a huge miscalculation...

                                            ******

Since I am registered with the Veterans Administration for my health care, I receive updated e-mails about various goings on at the VA and associated clinics.  The VA is "encouraging" all veterans and their care providers and family members to get the covid jab. The other day, the e-mail I received sounded much more ominous, regarding getting vaccinated with the so-called covid "vaccine," suggesting that all veterans get the jab as soon as possible.  I suspect that future e-mails will soon indicate that I will have to get the "vaccine" in order to enter the hospital for health care.  

I had a feeling that this would be coming, and I think it will happen much sooner rather than later.  At that point I will have to make a decision to either drop the VA altogether, or see if I can get a "religious exemption" from my priest.  I also have a feeling that if I do get something in writing from my priest, it still will not make a single bit of difference and they (the VA) will insist on my taking the shot.  

Think about it... I served with honor in Vietnam, and now I will be subject to being forced to do something against my beliefs -- and science, for that matter?  

I don't think so.

As I have said more than a few times now; sadly, I no longer recognize by beloved country...

I thought my readers might like to read the words of our National Anthem... I don't know about you folks, but when I hear the National Anthem, I get teary-eyed; here are the words (but they're more than words to me...).

"Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

"On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner: O, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

"And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

"O, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand,
Between their lov'd homes and the war's desolation;
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!"

                                      ******

(I trust that you may have used a tissue or two after reading those words??)  

Don't give up!  The battle is only beginning...

Pray for strength and honor!

Viva Cristo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla







































































































    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The “Climate Crisis”!!!!!

  Does this sound familiar?? It should.  The "Covid" "pandemic" was the testing ground, now the "bird flu"... ...