Friday, August 27, 2021

Over A Dozen Marines, Soldiers And A Navy Corpsman, Killed In Afghanistan...

  My understanding is that the horrible death toll may go higher, not to mention those severely wounded and maimed...

I will tell my readers right up front, that I am furious; I am at my wits end in trying how to figure this out; to figure what to do from the comfort of my home in Missouri, U.S.A.  I am frustrated by the lackadaisical attitude of those faux occupants of the White House and the majority of those in the Congress, and that includes RINO Republicans...

Sure, Biden and his ilk will shed crocodile tears, that is, if they even do that.  But we can't even expect phony tears from the likes of Pelosi, who, by the way, while our men were being killed thousands of miles from home, this poor excuse of a "Catholic" representative, was celebrating some type of women's equality day.

Did you get that?

Instead of meeting with Biden in the situation room -- wait a minute, did Biden actually go to the situation room with his "generals" and the "secretary of state"? -- to figure how to annihilate the bad guys responsible for killing our men, she's out there with smiles on her face, extolling the virtues of some aspects of womankind.

Hard to believe...

Late yesterday afternoon/early evening, when my wife and I began the Rosary -- we specifically dedicated many of the prayers to my brother vets who had died, as well as for their family members who are suffering indescribably for their loss -- I found it difficult to lead, as I usually do, getting choked-up and teary-eyed -- and angry.

Emotionally speaking, what happened yesterday, brought back painful memories of when I returned home from Vietnam, on December 16, 1968... Shortly after that, I was at home watching the evening news being broadcast from the top of the Empire State Building, all the way to northern and western New Jersey and beyond...  All of a sudden, on the TV screen, there appeared a segment of a demonstration being held in Central Park... In that demonstration, I watched a hippie dancing around a burning American Flag... 

I couldn't take it...

I got up from my chair; walked into my bedroom; I had to decide what to do... Should I just take it, or should I drive in to New York City and do something.  That something would have landed me in jail, maybe for the rest of my life, or worse...  I'll just leave it at that...

It took a while before I was able to make the right decision, and come out of my room and rejoin humanity; the only right choice...

I'm sure my parents, who were home at the time, knew that something had hit me right smack in the middle of my heart and soul, but they refrained from saying anything to me, thank goodness; I was in no mood, and I didn't want to have to explain what was going on inside my head...

I guess 53 years is a mere drop in the bucket in the overall scheme of things... But that flashback was not wanted, nor welcome...

As I age, I am beginning to see how trails and tribulations can really get to people (me too), I'm starting to get a little worn out from trying to handle or make sense of all the things in the world, and in my life, and be ready for a nice "long" rest...

Don't worry... I intend -- if God wills it -- to be here for a while longer to see my beautiful, precious grandchildren come of age...

Pray for strength and honor and pray for those veterans who lost their lives yesterday -- and for their families too!

Viva Cristo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla














 






 


  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The “Climate Crisis”!!!!!

  Does this sound familiar?? It should.  The "Covid" "pandemic" was the testing ground, now the "bird flu"... ...