Saturday, October 28, 2023

Prayer To Saint Jude -- Cousin Of Our Lord And Patron Saint Of Hopeless Causes...

  Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus,

I place myself into your hands at this difficult time.
Help me to know that I am not alone.
Please pray for me, asking God to send me comfort for my sorrows,
bravery for my fears, and healing for my suffering.
Ask our loving God to strengthen my faith
and give me the courage to accept His Will for my life.
Thank you, St. Jude, for the hope you offer to all who believe in you. Amen.

Thank you, Saint Jude, for being one of the many Saints that I have invoked to intercede for me in my battle with a very aggressive form of cancer (due to Agent Orange) from the time I was in Vietnam...  The CT scan that I had on October 21, 2023, shows NO signs of a recurrence of that deadly disease!  My next CT scan will be during the month of October 2024!

Pray for strength and honor!

Viva Cristo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Remember Archbishop Sheen's Prediction Of The Establishment Of A Parallel "Catholic Church" Devoid Of Divine Faith?

  For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, it behooves those believers to recognize the diabolical disorientation and condemn, in no...