Monday, December 31, 2018

Immediate prayers for Mr. David Knight...

As most of you know, when I end my articles, I always ask that all pray for our country; that hasn't changed, but today I'm asking for prayers for Mr. David Knight -- a good and decent man that reports the news fairly and accurately as opposed to the biased "news" of the hard Left.  This good man suffered a massive heart attack two days ago, and will undergo extensive surgery today in Texas.

Please pray for this upright man and his family...

God bless to all...

Gene DeLalla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Canada’s Intelligence Agency Classifies Opponents Of LGBT Gender Ideology As A ‘Violent Threat’...

  You might be asking yourself why should this story matter to "me," after all this is happening in Canada, not the U.S., right? W...