Thursday, April 18, 2019

Will You Have A Personal Relationship With Christ This Easter?

What does a personal relationship with Christ really mean?

I ask, because I know Protestant friends and relatives that say they have such a relationship.  But do they?

I am a Catholic, and I have the most personal, most intimate, and most saving relationship with Christ, our Lord.

True, I make mistakes (sin), but we Catholics have a remedy for that; it is called Confession or Penance.

But what about that most personal, most intimate relationship?

I will quote the following from the King James version of the Protestant Bible...

St. John, Chapter Six: Then Jesus said unto them, verily, verily, I say unto you, except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you.  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Let's take a look at St. Paul, I Corinthians II, 23 through 29, regarding the Eucharist...

We see he discusses the Eucharist in these pertinent verses: … For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till He come...

...For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body...


How much more personal and intimate a relationship can one have with our Lord, Christ??

No one has it simply because they say they have it, without doing what Christ commanded us to do.  The difference between saying and doing is titanic!


What happened when our Lord said those words to the disciples that were following Him?   They said this saying is hard, who can hear it? ...and they walked no more with Him...

...Then said Jesus unto the twelve, will ye also go away?  Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go?  Thou hast the words of eternal life.


Will my Protestant friends and relatives join me this Easter and come to the one Church that was founded by our Divine Savior for the salvation of all?   You can do it!  Don't let peer pressure or family criticism or worse, stop you from entering the one, holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church!

And don't be fooled by Satan trying to discourage you because of the scandals that you hear about on a daily basis.  They are sinful, corrupt men, but the Church itself is the Spotless Bride of Christ.

I invite you to seek out a traditional Catholic priest -- I will help you! -- and get the counsel you need to start the process of becoming one of the Church militant, with the ultimate goal of becoming one of the Church Triumphant and be with Him forever!

Pray for our country...

Gene DeLalla

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

The Continuing Corroboration Of The Evil Secular Forces With Apostate Rome Regarding "Climate Change" And The De-Populaton Of The Earth!

 On May 14th, I wrote:  This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The...