Sunday, February 28, 2021

Deafening Silence From "Conservatives"...

 Clap your hands!  Shout for joy!  

CPAC does it again!!  Let's see the Golden Calf -- I mean the golden statue of former President Trump!!

I love you "conservatives," because I am one of you -- or am I?

I have a question: where is Rush Limbaugh when you need him?   (We know that he went to his Maker to be judged -- as we all will be judged...)

But we need him back!

Or, at least someone that can speak some measure of truth as he did on many occasions.

Look, Rush wasn't always right on all things to all people -- he was no St. Paul: 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings. (King James Version.)

However, numerous times I heard Mr. Limbaugh defend Catholic Church teaching on abortion and homosexuality.   That's more than I can say for the majority of Catholic bishops and priests.  This is especially true in the runup to the 2020 presidential election, with those shepherds knowing that Biden and company had the most radical agenda when it came to supporting those criminals deliberately snuffing out the innocent lives of babies in the womb.

Yet most of the clergy were silent.  Why?

As for the secular "conservatives," sure, there were some leaning toward the right on the political landscape who pointed out the radicalism that would be written by executive orders on day one of the new "administration," fulfilling their deranged promise to promote "reproductive rights" as payback to their cronies, i.e., "planned parenthood," et al...

So, it took a former "planned parenthood" manager, Abby Johnson -- a convert to the Catholic faith -- to shout from the housetops, that CPAC was, for all practical purposes, gutless, when it came to preaching the Natural Law, Christ, country, and traditional family values.  Her main point was that the powers that be at CPAC, took the low road, and pandered to the LGBT and homosexual "communities" in order to garner sponsorships (money) for their organization, as well as claiming "diversity," sort of...  

As she boldly pointed out, there is no real "diversity" or genuine equality, without Jesus Christ! 

Good for you, Mrs. Johnson!

Now more than ever, we should not -- and cannot -- remain silent in the face of moral and spiritual evil.  If we do, then we will certainly have much to explain when we face Christ at our Particular Judgment...

Pray for strength and honor!

Viva Cristo Rey!  Blessed Fr. Miguel Pro, pray for us...

Gene DeLalla





  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Remember Archbishop Sheen's Prediction Of The Establishment Of A Parallel "Catholic Church" Devoid Of Divine Faith?

  For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, it behooves those believers to recognize the diabolical disorientation and condemn, in no...