Friday, February 16, 2024

Why Are These Protestant Pastors Denying Christ's Words In St. John Chapter Six??

 Isn't the Bible the sole rule of faith for Protestants, am I wrong in this?

If it is, then why would a Protestant -- a Protestant paster, no less -- lead his flock, his congregation, away from Christ, instead of toward Him by denying or contradicting Christ's own words as recorded in St. John, Chapter Six, regarding the Eucharist and transubstantiation -- the Real Presence??

In the following short video (less than eight minutes) you will hear two Protestant pastors who actually try to explain away what our dear Lord is telling His disciples about the absolute need to consume Him in the Eucharist.

So, from JD Catholic Engage we have this: A CATHOLIC Bishop DESTROYS two PROTESTANT Pastors on the EUCHARIST ( Bishop Barron ) (youtube.com)

Frankly, I'm not a fan of Bishop Barron, but in this video and his explanation, he is spot on...

Briefly, here are the verses that seem to confound the pastors and their reluctance to accept and believe what the Bible is reporting:

51: I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

53: Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54: Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

55: For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56: He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57: As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

60: Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

64: But there are some of you that believe not.  For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

66: From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

By the way, St. Paul corroborates transubstantiation in 1 Corinthians, Chapter 11!  He also warns those who intend to receive the Eucharist that they must be worthy, or else they are guilty of the body and blood of Christ!   He would never give such a warning if the Bread of Life was only, well, bread!   I find it interesting that these Protestant pastors -- and most Protestants? -- don't mention this passage from St. Paul...

There can only be a couple of explanations for the rejecting of the Blessed Eucharist and Transubstantiation... One, it would make them "uncomfortable," knowing the Truth; two, they would have to change and inform their congregation they have to become Catholic and receive the Eucharist in order to have life in them; three, bad will, perhaps?  I can only guess...

Remember, our dear Lord did not call those disciples back!  In effect, He left them to their own devices.  We don't know if any of those who walked away, eventually did come back and accept the teachings of Christ, their Lord and Savior, only God knows...

In charity, I ask any non-Catholic reading this missive: are you too walking away from Christ in the Blessed Eucharist??

One more thing, all the verses I quoted are from the King James Version, not the Catholic Bible!

Pray for strength and honor!

Viva Cristo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for  us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Another Enemy Of The American People: The Federal Courts!

 More proof -- if that was even needed! -- that the federal courts are a near and present danger to the American people... And, no, this is ...