Saturday, March 26, 2022

Are We Grasping At Straws??? Will the "Consecration of Russia" Be Accepted By Our Lord And His Most Blessed Mother???

  Let me say right up front: I do believe that Our Lady appeared to the three shepherd children at Fatima, Portugal in 1917, and I do believe Her request -- no, make that demand -- that the pope must consecrate Russia to Her Immaculate Heart, or else greater wars would befall mankind.  And it did: it was called World War II!

The Catholic -- and non-Catholic world, to some extent -- yesterday, March 25, 2022, the feast of the Annunciation of Our Lady, witnessed the Bishop of Rome, Bergoglio, in union (supposedly) with the bishops of the world, consecrated (supposedly) Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Hopes were high that this "consecration" would put an end to wars and rumors of wars, and that Russia would stop spreading her errors.  

Who in their right minds would not want such a dramatic turn of events to take place???

Think about it: no more wars or rumors of wars, and a prolonged period of peace in the world?  Anyone who would not want this to take place, I would simply consider them evil and wicked and part of the globalist elitist, Christ-hating, military-industrial-complex demons that are flying in the air that surrounds us!   

I am, by nature, not a cynic, but I am trying to be realistic in the face of, in some cases, unfounded hope that is placed in miracles and apparitions, which can, again, in some cases, lead the faithful astray by putting too much "faith" in such occurrences.  As part of the title of my article reads: Are We Grasping At Straws???

I will now write the important excerpt from Bergoglio's consecration prayer "for Russia":  "Therefore, Mother of God and our Mother, to your Immaculate Heart we solemnly entrust[?] and consecrate ourselves[?], the Church and all humanity[?], especially[?] Russia and Ukraine."

...

End of excerpt...

My comment: It seems to me that Russia and the Ukraine were simply "add-ons" to the prayer.   That is not what Our Lady requested (demanded)!  

(If I was still working, and my boss told me to buy a Chevy for the company, but I really wanted to look at a different make, especially a Cadillac, that would be a waste of time, because the boss told me what to buy in the first place, and considering that Caddy would be in direct contradiction to his orders, right?  Is that what we witnessed yesterday: a contradiction or, at the very least, an embellishment of Her orders?  I truly hope I am wrong...)

Time will tell...

One more thing... What about America spreading her errors?  A whole other ball of wax...

Pray for strength and honor!

Viva Cristo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro, Fr. Emil Kapaun and Fr. Vincent Capodanno, pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle...

Gene DeLalla

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The “Climate Crisis”!!!!!

  Does this sound familiar?? It should.  The "Covid" "pandemic" was the testing ground, now the "bird flu"... ...