Friday, November 12, 2021

Veterans Day, November 11, 2021...

 What does that Day mean to you?  I know what it means to me...

Please watch this short video and find out if you don't know...

Vietnam Veterans Unite 53 Years After One Saved Another in Battle (breitbart.com)(The same time I was in Vietnam...) 

I will be working on an article about my now-deceased father-in-law who was a POW during the Korean War.  He suffered, along with many of his G.I. buddies, for 28 months before being released!

Pray for strength and honor!

Viva Cristo Rey!  Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro (who was shot by firing squad during the Cristeros fight against the communist/masonic Mexican government), Fr. Emil Kapaun (who suffered and died in Korea) and Fr. Vincent Capodanno (who died on the battlefield in Vietnam, three months before I arrived in-country...), pray for us...

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle that is to come...

Gene DeLalla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Another Enemy Of The American People: The Federal Courts!

 More proof -- if that was even needed! -- that the federal courts are a near and present danger to the American people... And, no, this is ...