Sunday, September 8, 2019

Gotcha, Facebook, Gotcha!

So, you censors at Facebook really think that Alex Jones and Info Wars are persona-non-grata to me?

Wrong!

You fell for my bit of ideological and political sarcasm.  In fact, I watch, listen, and agree with most of what Alex Jones and his crew at Info Wars say, write and report on.

Which is?

The ultra and radical Left and their lackeys in the mainstream media, and the real and dangerous conspiracies they make up to destroy freedom loving Americans, and the rights granted to them (and that includes me!) by God almighty, Himself.

And I also know that those at Facebook despise the very idea of a God that rewards good, and punishes evil; I think you folks will find that out on the day of your Particular Judgment, as we all will.

So, all I can say is: GOTCHA!

As always my dear fellow Americans: pray for our country, and the conversion or complete defeat of those wanting to vanquish our way of life and our culture: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, forever!

Gene DeLalla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The “Climate Crisis”!!!!!

  Does this sound familiar?? It should.  The "Covid" "pandemic" was the testing ground, now the "bird flu"... ...