Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Abortion: where is the father in all of this??

(I'm speaking to a woman considering an abortion: that is, erasing the life developing within her.)

"It's my right!"

It's your right to take the life of your baby?

"I have a right; the supreme court said so a long time ago."

But what about your baby's right to Life?

"My baby's right to life?  Who are you to judge me?  I have a right..."

But what about your baby's rights?

You do believe that the child inside you is a child, right?

"Keep your 'religion' out of my body!"

Who's talking about religion?   I'm talking about your baby's right to breath air, that's all.

It's simply the Natural Law that tells me -- and you -- that your child has a right to life.

And, can I ask, where is the father of your baby?   Doesn't he have any say in this?

Have you discussed your decision with the father?

"We had an affair; this baby is a mistake.  I don't love the father."

I would sure like to talk with the father; can you contact him so I can have a conversation regarding...

"Mind your freaking business!  Stay the hell out of my life!"

I'm not trying to interfere in your life, I'm just trying to give you some time to think about keeping your baby alive...

"I have a right... I can't have a baby at this time; it'll screw up my entire life!  I don't love the father!"

But have you ever thought about adoption?   There are plenty of married couples out there that can't have children that would love to adopt a newborn...

"What?  Adoption?  You want me to give my baby away to some strangers after carrying her in my body for nine months?   Mind your freaking business!"

You just said: "You want me to give my baby away...after carrying her..."  Your baby is a girl?

"I'm getting tired of you bugging me... I said, it's a girl.  Now leave me the hell alone!"

Please, give your baby a chance at life.  That's all I'm asking; please.  Please, just talk with the father one more time before you make the final decision...

I will pray that you do the right thing...

Gene DeLalla





1 comment:

  1. Wow; that was a powerful "conversation;" maybe it will save at least one little baby; maybe many more. We pray it does.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

The Continuing Corroboration Of The Evil Secular Forces With Apostate Rome Regarding "Climate Change" And The De-Populaton Of The Earth!

 On May 14th, I wrote:  This Evil Is For Real: Climate Scientist Suggests “Culling” The Human Population With A Deadly Pandemic To Solve The...