Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Fourth of July: our nation's birthday.

Wednesday, July 4th, will mark the nation's birthday.

Will it bring celebrations, picnics, fireworks, heat and humidity, or, will it bring rebellion and anarchy?

I'll opt for the former, and detest the possibility of the latter.

We must be prepared if the latter does occur.  We must pray.

In England, the maxim is: God save the Queen; now I say: God save the United States of America, my homeland.

I will defend and protect the fatherland to the best of my ability, this I pledge.

Gene DeLalla  

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.

Remember Archbishop Sheen's Prediction Of The Establishment Of A Parallel "Catholic Church" Devoid Of Divine Faith?

  For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, it behooves those believers to recognize the diabolical disorientation and condemn, in no...