Wednesday, April 29, 2020

RIP, My Brother-In-Law, Danny...

At 12:50p.m. Eastern time today, at Cape Cod Hospital, in Massachusetts, my brother-in-law, -- Kathy's brother, Daniel J. Parr -- Danny -- passed away due to complications from the current virulent strain of the flu.  He had many, many underlying conditions for many years of his relatively short life of sixty-years.

Danny was a charitable and decent fellow, always doing for others.  What more can anyone ask, than to love they neighbor?

I ask all of good will to say one more prayer for the repose of his soul...

I thank all my friends for their charity...

God bless.  Gene DeLalla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

German "Catholic" "Bishop" Creates Deaconetts! That's Female "Deacons"!

 I have a question: how will Rome react?  Will this German "Bishop" be ex-communicated for his in-your-face heresy?  Or will Rome ...