At 12:50p.m. Eastern time today, at Cape Cod Hospital, in Massachusetts, my brother-in-law, -- Kathy's brother, Daniel J. Parr -- Danny -- passed away due to complications from the current virulent strain of the flu. He had many, many underlying conditions for many years of his relatively short life of sixty-years.
Danny was a charitable and decent fellow, always doing for others. What more can anyone ask, than to love they neighbor?
I ask all of good will to say one more prayer for the repose of his soul...
I thank all my friends for their charity...
God bless. Gene DeLalla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abortion Industry Continues To Invent New Ways To Kill Babies!!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT MAY BE HARD TO STOMACH! BEWARE! From lifesitenews.com and wr...
-
Are you a hunter? Do you know anyone who is? I'm not a great hunter, but I have served in two branches of the military including a one-...
-
On December 15, 2025, I posted this: Monday, December 15, 2025 COMMUNIST Hong Kong Convicts Catholic Freedom Advocate Jimmy Lai Amid Serio...
-
Yes, what if... (Note: the ceremony of Prevost and the make-believe "archbishop" Mullally, was a smack in the face to Catholic C...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.